Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This happened a while back and has happened many times before

Someone has taken a pic from the net of an item and is selling it which is fine, but,,,,,,Seller information (o ) It's a camping fridge/freezer people pay with paypal which is the best thing too do, but as soon as it's in there account they move it o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this shill bidding or 2 people who really want the items

I am watching a couple of small items with a seller and was looking at a couple of their other items, the bidding has jumped from $415 to $3999.99 and the other item was at $1283 now at $5039.53 and still a couple of days to go. item no 222464094148i...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Up to 90% of offers now declined or left to expire :(

I am growing concerned with this new trend of sellers choosing to ignore sales opportunities!! Recently i had my final offer of 50c less for a dvd player from the uk quickly declined. Royal mail would have been screaming for the missed opportunity of...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s7 Edge warranty

Bought a Samsung S7 Ege 6 months ago which it advertised as it came with Australian warranty. Phone refused to power up some 2 weeks ago. Tried to contact shoppingdaily.com numerous times with no luck. Can anyone help? Does ebay as a duty of care to ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Seller trying one on.

Hi all, purchased an item which is well overdue to arrive, not a huge expence, less than $20.00, but the seller claims the tracking shows that it was left ''unclaimed'' somewhere, but refuses to tell me where, and wants to deduct $7.00 from my refund...

Can't leave feedback because of resolution process?

Hi all, I have a case resolved and I am happy with solution (refund provided by eBay) however I can't leave feedback for the seller.The seller provides fake tracking numbers and doesn't respond to emails. I would like to warn other buyers of this ris...

Resolved! Bidding limits

I have bid on an item and then I went to bid on another item from the same seller but I was blocked from bidding on the 2nditem because it said that I have bid on one item with the seller therefor I'm not permitted to bid or buy a second item from th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Major postage delays up/down east coast

Just something to think about before you give bad feedback for postage time. I sent a parcel today to be told all postage from northern Qld was going to be on hold for maybe 2 weeks. All parcels except express still go via road. Will delay mail comin...

wish ebay would stop serial bid retractors

I was watching an item then thought it got too expensive for me. Lucky I kept watching it all all of a sudden it went down in price. On checking seems for some reason someone bid then retracted the bid a couple of days later. Thought ok just a change...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How did a seller get my email address when I was only browsing?

Last night I was browsing on ebay. I looked at a store that had various items I was interested in, but was only browsing. This morning I have received an email from that store advertising a Sale. How did this seller get my email address from me brows...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful