I been over charged 5 times for postage on 25 Apr. 2018 and I never used invoice dated 30 April 2018

I been chrged 5 times for postage and i did not use because i could not prent them invoic dated 30 April 2018 please advice.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I been over charged 5 times for postage on 25 Apr. 2018 and I never used invoice dated 30 April 2018

phone eBay....click on HELP at top of page & follow the prompts
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Cancel the postage labels and you will eventually get a credit.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Don't you only have 5 days to cancel them if you don't use them?

OP, when you can't print the first one you don't re-create it, you just try reprinting it. If you were charged five times for the same thing it'll be because you clicked on the wrong link, but if you don't use a label you always need to check your fees and cancel the label.
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
Don't you only have 5 days to cancel them if you don't use them?

OP, when you can't print the first one you don't re-create it, you just try reprinting it. If you were charged five times for the same thing it'll be because you clicked on the wrong link, but if you don't use a label you always need to check your fees and cancel the label.

Good point. I've only ever cancelled one label and I did it when I realised a few minutes later that I'd made an error.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Do you reckon it's a label thing or do you reckon they've bought 5 GSP items from the one seller and are being hit 5 lots of postage? 

Sadly, they will probably never come back, so we'll never know.

Edit: Just realised this message had been moved, so part of my reply wasn't relevant. I also didn't notice that it was posted last week.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Do you reckon it's a label thing or do you reckon they've bought 5 GSP items from the one seller and are being hit 5 lots of postage? 

Sadly, they will probably never come back, so we'll never know.

Edit: Just realised this message had been moved, so part of my reply wasn't relevant. I also didn't notice that it was posted last week.

Being charged 5 times postage is what can happen when buying multiple items from a seller who lists items with GSP / Pitnet Bowes. Both seller and buyer lose as buyer pays 5 times postage and doesn't come back to that seller again. Pitney wins as they skim this money.

One upon a time point A was seller and point B was buyer. USPS and Aust Post was the conduit. Now a middle man has been inserted where it was never required.   Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@4channel

you do realise that this thread is not about the GSP don't you?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@4channel

you do realise that this thread is not about the GSP don't you?

You could have a point there k1ooo-sir-sales, but I was just wonder due to what tiptytoes said here .... 

'"Do you reckon it's a label thing or do you reckon they've bought 5 GSP items from the one seller and are being hit 5 lots of postage? "

So there could be a GSP aspect to it. This is the thing that can happen with GSP.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Except the OP stated they had generated and paid for labels they couldn't print.

Although I've never used it, I'm fairly sure the GSP doesn't require the buyer to pay for and print shipping labels.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply