Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any post delays from Germany?

Hello all hoping for some insight here. Parcel from Germany hasnt yet arrived. Ebay says max delivery time 21st March. Seller has no neg feedback for non delivery. All 100% positive. I really dont want to open a case if I can help it, How long have I...

Wheres the justifcation in postage these days?

Anyone noticed the postage cost for some items that are being sold at all?Noticed a few items ive looked at, Postage is between $15-$25 for some items.Wheres the logic in it?Are they just trying to save $$ from the Paypal fees?

Buying from REMOVED

Please give as much information as possible when buying from them, even if your information is correct. As some ebay seller wreckers claim to be exactly concise in there description on what they sell and give the ilusion of knewing everything about y...

Does this work or am I wasting my time, again.

Spoiler (Highlight to read)My authentication is being denied 10 minutes of typing a question thanks for nothing ebayMy authentication is being denied 10 minutes of typing a question thanks for nothing ebay

I opened a return dispute

Has anyone else had trouble with this seller. Replacement never arrived. And I had closed the return. When seller asked me to, in order to send replacement Cheryl

worth a laugh

Registered Post is recommended. BUT, if you chose Regular Post, it is all at your risk, whereas Registered Post is at my risk. Please be warned. I had to have a laugh at this statement in a listing.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have purchased a $100 ebay voucher through groupon when I purchased items it only put one though f

I have purchased a $100 ebay voucher through groupon when I purchased items it only put one though for $5.89 groupon now advises that I have lost the other $95 this is just not lawful to keep that amount. Can you advise if you will allow a furhter pu...

Package 'delivered' through GSP, but it hasn't arrived at all.

I bought an item ($150) from the UK a couple of weeks ago, and I just noticed that the tracking number now shows as having been delivered yesterday, but I most certainly have not recieved it. Someone was home all day yesterday too, so if the courier ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on return of cheap items

Hi all I recently bought a bunch (about 20) of dvds which were disc only. The seller posted them at 4 for $1.40 which is fine by me. Problem was 2 of the discs were not as decribed. One was the wrong movie (same title) and the other was not the corre...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where to close out item

Hi trying to return a defective item to the seller but they say I need to close the request off, not sure how to do itjimmy

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful