Can't transfer funds from bank account to Paypal.

For the past few days I've tried to transfer funds to my Paypal account but each time I get.

cant.JPG

Then today I get the same and when I go to the Contact us option I get.

dnw.JPG

Which takes you back to the Dashboard page and not a Confirm identity page.
I've checked my bank account and it says confirmed.
They got me to confirm my phone number and it was confirmed.
Any option available that actually works as their Contact us options are useless.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Now it's.

Not true.JPG

Which off course it isn't as it still comes up as We can't process your request.

Even went into security to Update things and nothing has changed.
Anyone got the phone number as it might be the only option to get it sorted.
I wouldn't be the only one with the hassles so once again they really know how to muck things up.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Not really understanding this situation - are you fully signed up and verified for the new Managed Payments system, which has been in place since July 2020? Have you been verified via a passport or drivers licence? All details from ID, bank account and Ebay profile information have to match down to the last letter.

When you make a sale, your nett funds are held in your payment account until they are sent to your bank according to whatever schedule you chose. Paypal no longer exists on Ebay for sellers.

As you are an infrequent seller, Ebay will now hold your money anywhere from 20-30 days until you show delivery with tracking and have no disputes opened against you.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I don't use that account as a seller and only buy with it.
Everything has matched for the last 12 plus years and it was fine a month ago.

Plus now my other account has the same problem and it has been fine for the last 8 plus years so whatever they've done it's mucked up both accounts.
If it is a security issue then I should've been sent sent something to get it sorted but there have been no notifications except for the phone verification a number of times.
I've never had money held but I know how the hold works if it's ever imposed and it has nothing to do with PP.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

That was totally weird as I lowered the amount and it went straight through and then went back to the other account and that higher transfer went straight through as well.

Maybe they took time to verify the phone numbers?
All done now but a bit frustrating and I ended up paying by echeque and have more funds in PP now so all good anyway.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

There you go - you solved a Paypal issue through Paypal. Who'd a thunk.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply