Click & Collect stores missing

Ebay has removed all my nearby Click & Collect locations yet they are available to other family  Ebay accounts at the same address. Literally there is like a 5km circle around me with nothing on the location map but they are there on my fathers account.  It's like Ebay is trying to force me to either travel long distances to pick up or choose postage. I have tested the same item on three accounts only mine seems to be restricted.

No problems with any recent purchases no negative feedback no issues but it's like I'm being punished or something. Any Ideas or help please?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Click & Collect stores missing

That’s just a panacea. They won’t have logged an issue and it won’t be escalated to the IT team; it’s straight from the chat script which the CS Live Chat reps are trained to use. “Get the person off the chat as quickly as possible; if it’s an issue not covered by the policies, tell them you can see the problem, sympathise, tell them you’ve lodged it as a problem and it should be resolved 24-48 hrs.”

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Click & Collect stores missing

If you have a smart phone you could try your account on that which will eliminate a computer browser issue.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply