Click and collect!

qball28
Community Member

Can you change to click and collect once you have brought an item and it hasn't been sent yet? 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Click and collect!

This wouldn't be possible, as C&C generates codes so that the package can be properly identified, notifications are sent, and you can identify yourself when you collect from the nominated store. It also requires a specific address that the seller needs to send the package to, which is tied to the store location you select, so you wouldn't be able to say just send it to the Woolies in X suburb, because once they get it, they will not be able to do anything with it.

The only way is to cancel the original order and buy again, which is not something a lot of sellers would be willing to do (especially if they received your payment via PayPal, as none of the fees they were charged for receiving your payment will be refunded, even though you will get a full refund for a cancellation). 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Click and collect!

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You can only use click and collect if it is offered by the seller.....you choose the delivery method when you go through checkout.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Click and collect!

The seller did offer it, but I forgot to check it, but can't change it as I already went through checkout.🤷‍♂️I was wondering if I could after, checkout if make a mistake, before the seller sends ( just brought it) but obviously can't 😟

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Click and collect!

You could try asking the seller!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Click and collect!

This wouldn't be possible, as C&C generates codes so that the package can be properly identified, notifications are sent, and you can identify yourself when you collect from the nominated store. It also requires a specific address that the seller needs to send the package to, which is tied to the store location you select, so you wouldn't be able to say just send it to the Woolies in X suburb, because once they get it, they will not be able to do anything with it.

The only way is to cancel the original order and buy again, which is not something a lot of sellers would be willing to do (especially if they received your payment via PayPal, as none of the fees they were charged for receiving your payment will be refunded, even though you will get a full refund for a cancellation). 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Click and collect!

Too late now, they sent it.😕

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Click and collect!

The good news is that you will receive your item quickly.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply