Code PRANCE

I had a page for an item open all week which said "pay as little as..." applying the code PRANCE. I won the item, applied it at checkout and it said it had been applied and as soon as I logged in to PayPal it disappeared and said it cannot be applied. Has this happened to anybody else?

I paid anyway and then contacted support because it is the weekend and didn't want to be late with payment waiting for their reply, but was just curious to know if this has happened to anybody else.

I assume it is just a glitch, as it had even been applied before logging in to PayPal...

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Code PRANCE

Hi there,  Coupon  PRANCE  is still showing on third party coupon sites,  T&C's  state the offer is available while advertised on ebay.

I can not locate  code PRANCE as currently advertised on ebay, so maybe it has expired.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Code PRANCE

Thank you for your reply, but it is still visible on all pages of the other listings of the same seller, and it was there just before I clicked on Pay Now,

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Code PRANCE

Could use it this morning but not this afternoon
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Code PRANCE

Just spoke to ebay about this code as i have been trying since yesterday to apply it. The website still says its vaild till the end of the month too. 

Tech support said they pulled the code for the time being as they are tweaking it or as the put it.. 'making it better'. Who knows when they will re-realse it but it's plain false advertising to show code as being available but not allowing users to apply it!!

Hopefuly if enough users complain they will reinstate the code for those EOFY purchases.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply