Coffie Marker

syrabi3
Community Member

I bought a coffee maker, then it wasnt working so I was given a new one, which I thought that was great that they would give me a new one, but when the second wasnt working, they told me to give them a week to fix it out, when now its more than a week and nothing goes on.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Coffie Marker

Stop playing games with the seller and open and follow through with an item not as described dispute

They are obviously just messing with you

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Coffie Marker

Sandy - I wonder if the second was offered and supplied - but not through the usual channels - the first may be out of time. ??

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Coffie Marker

Could possibly be IDK

But with two dodgy products, the seller then wanting 'a week' and then nadda

Not sure if it was from the seller in China and possibly an issue with not being 'safe' or something else etc etc

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Coffie Marker

You haven't really given us enough information.

When was the original item delivered to you?

If that was less than 30 days ago, then you can open a claim in ebay for item not as described or faulty. That should see you get your money back.

In future, if an item is faulty, don't accept an offer of a replacement. Ask for a refund and if that is not forthcoming very quickly, just open a proper ebay claim.

You can always buy another one later if you wish. (Though if it was faulty, it is a sign that you might be better off with another brand).

The one thing you can't do though is claim on ebay after your 30 days has passed. So you haven't time to be waiting around for replacements or repairs etc.   Always just claim a refund.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply