Could not contact Seller on Ebay

dorli_970
Community Member

I am new to Ebay. I ordered an item 1.5 weeks ago. It is supposed to arrive 2 or 3 Aug. But it has not. Went back to Ebay.  Emailed Seller but not delivered. How can I get my refund????

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The estimated delivery date is just that, estimated *best* case guess which is inserted by eBay and has little meaning when it comes to 'real world' postage times

Especially during Covid

If you are wanting a refund one day after best case guess, and expect a seller to respond to a message on the spot, eBay is not for you

Did you email the seller on send them a message via Ebay messages?

The seller might not have even seen your message yet, not all sellers are at their computer 24/7

You get a refund by open an item not received dispute

But don't be surprised if you find yourself unable to buy from sellers who block  instantly unreasonable and impatient people 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I am not sure what you mean when you say "could not contact seller" and "emailed seller but not delivered". Did you get an error message that your message could not be delivered?

If this is the case, was it the first time you messaged the seller or had you messaged the seller re this transaction before? It could be a glitch, but in general I think that when a message does not go through it means you might have been blocked?

Otherwise, do what sandy suggested, but I think you should wait a bit longer as there are delays at the moment.

By the way, does your order have a tracking number?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply