DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

evitagc
Community Member

I placed a request to an inquiry on the isue, today following up on the request, I find that my request was not found although I have an email responding to it from the seller however, the time allowed for me to receive the item passed already and no tiem arrived. I caanot call ebay nor email them. Im stuck !! Please advise. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The delivery dates are only estimates posted by ebay and they are invariably very wrong.   You need to wait a lot longer than the estimate, especially if the item is coming from overseas.

What answer did you get from the seller when you enquired?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

Both items are coming from Hong Kong and delivery can take up to 5 weeks so it is pointless doing anything before that. If you want quality items delivered quickly (although rarely as quickly as ebay's fantasy estimates)then buy from sellers who state their items are located in Australia and, if they are hgh volume sellers, have a feedback score no lower than 99.5%

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

This is the 6th week. Aproximately 10 days ago I was advised by ebay to wait another week. The seller said it already arrived my country that it was propbably held up at customs. That does not happen here, especially with small packages coming from China. This is highly irregular. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

Customs will often hold up a package for a week or two. China is no exception. It often happens to me and with a bit of patience the packages do arrive.

Latest reply

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

It is not unusual for Customs to hold a package for further investigation.

It is a random thing and can hold your package up for a week to 10 days at least.

I used to have it happen on a very regular basis but it has settled down now and only happens very occasionaly.

It is definitely not highly irregular.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply