Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi

I bought an item few days ago nd the cost was 300$ nd I read one offer on the eBay as well about getting 50$ voucher when u spend over 200. Your one of customer service member told me we will send the 50$ voucher in your account on 6th July. I didn't...

DID NOT RECEIVE ITem

I placed a request to an inquiry on the isue, today following up on the request, I find that my request was not found although I have an email responding to it from the seller however, the time allowed for me to receive the item passed already and no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

empty envolope

Hi All I purchased a ring from the US and the package /envelope arrived but there was a rip in it - looks like it got caught on something - and there was nothing in the parcel. apart from contacting the seller, am I able to lodge for a refund or is t...

how to repay seller after failed paypal payment

hi guys i bought something on ebay with an echeck which failed due to no funds, thought it would work as i was expecting money to be in my account soon. well it failed and i told the seller they said its fine and they can cancel it if i want so i can...

Resolved! Where can I find the voucher section of My Ebay???

Hi, i made a $200 purchase during the promotional period and so should have a $50 vocher to claim .. but am unsure where to find it? I was told to look under the "My Ebay" drop down menu ... and I have been but I can't see a vouchers section in my eb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake software registration files

Hi I purchased a subscription to Avast anti virus and what was sent via email was a registration file with instrutions on how to install it this is how it is done with avast if purchased online ( avast send reg file via email , i was expecting seller...

Why is this so?

There is an item (172242085575) currently being sold, it has attracted 11 bids, however 9 of those bids are from buyers who have a 100% buying history with the seller, it would appear that there are only 2 genuine bidders.A person with a suspicious m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

vimel camera

Hi Have been incontact with seller and will not answer any of my calls and emails . He said he sent me a new camera and gave me a tracking number which does not exist. ebay have called him and your only get a reprensentive . this seller is dodgey and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

echeck failed

will it try to withdraw the money again? i had a look at my paypal and it doesnt say nothing thats its tyring to withdraw from my bank account yet the echeak failed on the 26th june should i ask the seller to send me a invoice to pay again

Item not received

Hi all, paid for an item on 14th this month, posted from QLD to NSW. Item still not received as of this date. Seller has sent the item as it can be tracked to Aust Post depot in Sydney, but that's where it stops. Contacted Aust Post and they said the...