Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Where can I find the voucher section of My Ebay???

Hi, i made a $200 purchase during the promotional period and so should have a $50 vocher to claim .. but am unsure where to find it? I was told to look under the "My Ebay" drop down menu ... and I have been but I can't see a vouchers section in my eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fake software registration files

Hi I purchased a subscription to Avast anti virus and what was sent via email was a registration file with instrutions on how to install it this is how it is done with avast if purchased online ( avast send reg file via email , i was expecting seller...

Why is this so?

There is an item (172242085575) currently being sold, it has attracted 11 bids, however 9 of those bids are from buyers who have a 100% buying history with the seller, it would appear that there are only 2 genuine bidders.A person with a suspicious m...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

vimel camera

Hi Have been incontact with seller and will not answer any of my calls and emails . He said he sent me a new camera and gave me a tracking number which does not exist. ebay have called him and your only get a reprensentive . this seller is dodgey and...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

echeck failed

will it try to withdraw the money again? i had a look at my paypal and it doesnt say nothing thats its tyring to withdraw from my bank account yet the echeak failed on the 26th june should i ask the seller to send me a invoice to pay again

Item not received

Hi all, paid for an item on 14th this month, posted from QLD to NSW. Item still not received as of this date. Seller has sent the item as it can be tracked to Aust Post depot in Sydney, but that's where it stops. Contacted Aust Post and they said the...

Item no authentic - return and refund protocol

Hi,I purchased an item 19/6 and after receiving it and having it confirmed it is not an authentic peice.The seller has agreed to refund me via paypal however they have asked me to return it first then they will refund me via pay pal.Is this normal pr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Any way to exclude high postage items from saved searches?

Hi all I have set up a heap of saved searches (mainly for cd's) in my ebay. As further information I am located in Australia. There are basically 3 types of posatge for me, most from the UK or EU predominately from estocks are very cheap postage (fre...

shrill bidding

I have noticed a diamond jewellery seller is regularly using other accounts to pump up the auction price. I have reported them to Ebay via the normal Report Item tab many times over the past months but this seller still gets to sell. What is the poin...

refunds

Hi, I have purchased an item and paid for it on the 15/6 I message the seller to find out if it was posted so lucky i did as it was not posted only then was i told the item I brought is not in the color I had chosen as they were robbed and were waiti...

paypal reversal payment lose item?

Hi recently i bought a item for $600 with a echeck in paypal i thought it went all good coz it said the money had been trasnfered and the money was taken out but i got a email saying i had insuffient funds now Your PayPal Bank Funding payment cannot ...