Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is anyone heard that e-bay not refund to the buyer because the tracking postage no full address give

Hi, I get a problem with ebay, I bought a handbag but it is not like the seller described so I returned this item to the seller, seller told me ebay automatically reversed the payment already once I put the case opened. E-bay give me a hardship becau...

Worrying about return

I purchased shoes for $560 (yes I know) and there was clear damage when I took them out of the box. They are also a different model to the one advertised and have the wrong box. I tried to be nice to the seller so the return would be smooth but she o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What would you do

I asked an American seller that is using the GSP if they would consider sending via USPS first class international instead.After three days I get a reply. He claims USPS first class international can't be used as the item weight is one pound ten ounc...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi eBay I have been given a birthday voucher for 10% discount. Can I use this on auction items? How?

My birthday is this week and I have just received an eBay email with a voucher for a discount, can I use this on Any item store wide and what about auction items ? Thank you for explaining to me how to use the voucher code in an auction !sincerely a ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi all, I bought an item and transferred the money to the sellers account. The seller says they ha

Hello, I bought an item and transferred the money to the sellers account. the seller says that they have not received the money, despite me sending them a bank receipt of the transfer. The item is now selling for three times the price I bought it for...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

warranties

i got a radiator in october last year from top_professional who gave 12 months warranty . it started to leak and we can`t find them or get my money back . how can we trust any of these chinese companys that sell these radaitors in australia ? it got ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is the following listing misleading or is it just me?

Check this out: item # 361338693538I just bought it, to mount a hard disk in the DVD drive bay. You need 2 of the brackets to do that, one bracket is useless.The listing shows 4 brackets, (2 pairs), then shows various angles of one bracket.The title ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Praise for Ebay Seller

I purchased two items from top-deal-square and on arrival I found one to be broken, I advised the seller, top-deal-square, and sent a photo. The response was to advise me that a replacement item would be sent as soon as stock became available. This w...

• 12 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Postage Inconsistency - AFTER SALE

Hi, need some help.I bid, won and paid for a commercial item over a week ago including the postage of $19.15 which was calculated on the listing to my location in Perth. I made sure this correct several times during the bidding period. I have now jus...

Car hoist

Is anybody bought a car hoist of EBay and how did you find that car hoist? Can anybody comment please.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Used an item and is faulty after 9 months

I purchased a sprayer for weeds in Sept and i didnt get to use it untill recently and found its faulty. Falls apart when you use it and flips over and leaks. The seller must have changed their name as i cant find them now. What do I do?