DISTILLATED WATER

please...I am order DRINKING DISTTILATED WATER...I am recieve STEAM  DISTILLATED woter ,please....When I start to ask whay,seller tel me I did not bay from him....but when I tray to open this item on Ebay show me alwise this seller....how I can cotacct the realy seller,please...I need drinking distillated woter ....please

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

DISTILLATED WATER

Sorry you are having trouble with your purchase. Ebay have probably asked you to try to resolve your problem direct with the seller. To contact the seller you need to go to your purchase history, click on the item and then click on 'more actions' on the left hand side. The drop down menu should then give the option of contacting the seller. If you have reported an item as not being as described to Ebay they will allow the seller 3 days to respond to you.
Obviously I don't know your circumstances but there are ways to make your own distilled water. Perhaps you could give this a go. A quick seauch online found several sources for instructions including the following:
"Distilled water is very easy to make, and there are several methods you can use to make it at home. When you remove the minerals and chemicals from the water, you make distilled water. People make distilled water for a variety of uses, including drinking, watering plants, filling humidifiers, steam irons and even fish tanks, aquariums and etc."  WikiHow will show you how to make it.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

DISTILLATED WATER

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Drinking distilled water is the same as steam distilled water.

Distilled water is made by boiling ordinary water and then condensing the steam back to a liquid.

Distilled water is distilled water.....there is not difference between "drinking" or "steam".

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

DISTILLATED WATER

@slav1953 wrote:

please...I am order DRINKING DISTTILATED WATER...I am recieve STEAM  DISTILLATED woter ,please....When I start to ask whay,seller tel me I did not bay from him....but when I tray to open this item on Ebay show me alwise this seller....how I can cotacct the realy seller,please...I need drinking distillated woter ....please

HI, just a question here. Are you wanting to have distilled water to avoid fluoridated water? If so, there are some fluoride free brands of drinking water you can buy. Perhaps on eBay there'll be something you want. With what's going on at the moment, people are looking to healthier alternatives.

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply