Damaged item

I bought three identical plastic cat litter trays that arrived today.  One of them has a split in one corner.  Part of the plastic corner could easily snap off and the edges are surprisingly sharp.

I've never bought multiples of items with one damaged before.  Before I leave any feedback I would like to notify the seller but firstly, which question do I tick in contact seller, and secondly, would have to return all the boxes or just the damaged one if required?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Damaged item

Thank you for the offer, but because tough litter trays are hard to find (at least as a basic model) I bought three to rotate them and extend their life.  So I've still got two I can use for the moment.  Hopefully they will last for a good while, though you never can tell when the issue is plastic that may split.

Re the damaged one, good news.  I messaged the seller and he offered me a partial refund which I accepted.  I got a PayPal message to confirm it has been paid.  So it's all good.

PS I know exactly what you mean about the scratching.  My current cat is like all the others I have known over the years - she does her best to dig her way to China. 😉  I put litter liners in her tray (they are supposed to be the best on the market) and she puts tiny holes in those.  Still, they've made it easier to remove all the clay when it's time to clean the tray.  It would be better though if plastic liners were of the thickness of heavy duty garbage bags IMO.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Damaged item

OK, but the offer stands if you ever want it.

This tray is more than double the thickness of an ordinary litter tray.....and digging to China was a definite possibility with our Abby.  Liners never really cut it here.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply