Disgusting Service

dude-66
Community Member

Disgusting service, they treat buyers like trash. I have been waiting over a month for an item and nothing. The item has not even left the US. 

I treid to contact the seller and by the internal system and all of a sudden the system was down. Tried to contact via chat and told the chat service are clsoed even though it is open at the time i contacted them. 

Already contacted my credit card company and started the cancellation of the charges. 

Last time ever using eBay too many issue over too many years and as someone mentioned above if you can chat with them you need to converse at a 4 year olds level. 

They just run you around in circles and you achive nothing. 

Disgusting at evvery level. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Disgusting Service

Have you considered using the very generous eBay Money Back Guarantee displayed on listings?

Works for me.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Disgusting Service

So you choose not to use all the tools provided to protect buyers?

Naturally Covid delays should not hold up your purchase

And had you bought online from overseas from anywhere else there would have been no problems and no delays

Good to know

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Disgusting Service

Good grief - just open an Item Not Received case when the Ebay system allows you, after a certain number of days have passed since purchase.

How do you know the seller hasn't sent the item and just forgotten to click "sent" on their side? Just because you can't contact the seller due to a glitch, doesn't mean the seller hasn't sent it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Disgusting Service

I dont think 1 month is unreasonable at the moment, took us nearly 4 weeks to get something from Melbourne, and we are in Melbourne, not sure if you have read other parcel deliveries are slow and there is limited capacity in particular on international flights, plus add to that Australian parcels are slow.

Plus not sure if you have turned the TV on but there is a pandemic creating these issues.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply