Dishonest seller

boondy4
Community Member

they sent my item to the wrong address, their error & then refunded the cost of one t_shirt I purchased after I told them to send it to my address in WA not NSW .... now I can't comment or contact the seller!  I will find a way to report them through ebay!  Not happy at all!!!! The 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dishonest seller

boondy4
Community Member

I purchased 3 t-shirts they only refunded one!  

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Dishonest seller

Did you change your delivery address in checkout ?

Because the seller can only send to the address specified in PayPal if you paid by PayPal.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Dishonest seller

Pretty sure that is the first thing ebay will tell you

*IF* you paid by paypal and had an address in there for items to be sent to, you can't just 'tell' someone to send them somewhere totally different. The address must be changed in paypal by the buyer before completing the purchase

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Dishonest seller

While we think that is true, I actually purchased an item yesterday and at checkout, I was *asked*  if i wanted this item sent to me or a friend.

If a *friend* then I was to provide the address for delivery!

I've not had this before, so I found it very odd.

It was for me, so i didnt have to change/add any different addresses thankfully, but I'm wondering now if this is a new feature at checkout?

Regarding the OP,

She should update her current address details  with both ebay and paypal.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Dishonest seller

I'm not sure (not seen this when buying from ebay but have had it many times if buying from a different site and paying with paypal)

Although, even so, surely a buyer would still need to make sure whatever address they give at checkout is what they want it posted to, rather than provide an address at checkout and then ask somewhere else it be sent some place else after checkout

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply