Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

htc phone one m7

the phone is still brand new with sealed but i want to return this because i found a better price .

Unpaid item case

Hi Folks, I''m relatively new to ebay so need some assistance/advice. I decided to purchase an item but when I went to the payment page the P&P was very expensive so I contacted the seller with a cancellation request and they kindly replied saying ch...

Not receiving saved searches

This is not really the right spot to put this but I can't find where to ask. I am subscribed to serveral saved searches. I love to get the latest listings of items and often buy as a result. But for a week now all emails from eBay are not coming to m...

30% off fashion

Just wondering if anyone knows when the 30% off fashion deal ends and what the code is ?

How to warn buyers of falsely recorded jade carvings

Anyone considering buying or bidding on carved items listed as 100% Dushan Jade, beware. This is fake jade a worthless item.I bid on 2 items and the postage was listed at $100.00 for each item which was extreme compared to other items from the same r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Searching

Is it possible to sort in order of feedback rating, i.e. display sellers with a 100% rating first

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Empty envelope delivered

Hi all, ordered 20 blank 8.5gb dvd discs. Seller noted they would only be sent in sleeves, not a spindle. Fair enough if packed properly, but all I received was an empty A3 size brown paper envelope with the end ripped open and no contents. At a gues...

NEVER TRUST Ebay buyer protection,you will lose

Ebay deals,don't trust.Been scammed for alot of money this week and protection,forget it.The seller probably has my money and they have the same one listed on another site and we weren't finished the deal yet. Ebay promised a quick refund,but since t...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers bidding on their own auctions

Why are some dishonest sellers still allowed to bid on their own auctions from a seperate account while Ebay allow it to happen.There have been several incidences over the past few weeks and is prompting me to close my account and shop elsewhere.

Mouse over zoom broken firefox

For the last few weeks I cannot zoom an image usnig mouse over in firefox on my main computer. Edge works OK and the image mouse over does the zoom. Firefox on my 2nd compter works OK. The exact same page has the mouse over zoom working. On my 2nd co...