Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Slow Boat from China!

Some weeks ago I had an INR from China for which thed seller refunded no probs. It was inexpensive so wasnt terribly concerned. Imagine my surprise when yesterday the item arrived with the postage date clearly showing March 23rd, 2017. I had totally ...

Hi an item did not get delivered. After 5 days I started a refund request. Today the item arrived. I

I have left positive feedback for the seller due to Aussie Post being so slow. How do I stop the refund process? Also I want to contact the seller but cannot due to the refund process. Please help as this poor seller must be at their sit's end due to...

Resolved! Slow page opening

Whenever I find a product I'm interested in the page is so slow to open ! I ahve phoned to complain but obviously the company is not interested. This problem has been of at least 12 months duration. Anyone else having issues ?

Ebay not proactive on scammers

A few weeks ago I bid on an item and lost, the buyer gave me a second chance offer. The deal seemed almost too good to be true (alarm #1).... and then I realised I couldn't pay by PayPal (alarm #2). The seller lived in the suburb next to me, so I ask...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item location is a lie and is overseas instead of in Australia

Hi all I bought an item thinking it was in Australia due to the item location saying NSW Australia- however then they message me and say it will need to clear customs and that its coming from its overseas warehouse. I tried to cancel the order howeve...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Stock Photo On Used Item

Hi all, just an opinion on item 232349716643. The seller has simply used a stock photo from the manufactures website including their specifications, but the item is used. I requested an actual pic of the item for sale, and the sellers description of ...

Only pictures of ten top items show in my search, rest are blank, can't sort into Highest Price etc

Anyone else finding looking for things on ebay useless now? For the last few days, when I search for let's say, a Barbie doll, the list only has pics beside the first ten listings, then the rest are blank. And I can't sort it by Highest Price, Lowest...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful