Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not as described; sell has refused my return request, offered partial refund instead...

TL;DR Is it ok for an item to show cosmetic wear when listed as "used", despite being desribed by the seller as "in new condition"? *****I'm just curious how this is likely to play out. A few days ago I received a microphone purchased from an inexper...

Need solution!

Short story,lately I bought a Canon F-1 from a seller in Japan it cost me AU $397.05 and I paid it via Paypal, and after I received the camera what I found that camera is not Canon F-1 but Nikon EL2, I sent messages to the seller and he replied me "T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller fails to follow through on resolution offer

OK, so I buy a product that is not as advertised and it fails before I even get to use it. The seller offers a replacement but the item is realy not as advertised or suitable for use. They offer a refund that never eventuates then due to time lapse t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to the boards.

Please note the changes about ot occur on the boards in these threads. http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Changes-to-the-boards/m-p/2067692#M155103 http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Board...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Seller sold me filthy product. Would like some advice.

Hi all. Here is a copy of a message I just sent the seller. It is quite self explanitary: HiReceived the vive today. Honestly man, the stench of dope that came out of that box when i cracked the top was unbearable. Everything reeked of M so bad it fi...

Resolved! Ebay blocked me from paying

I tried to buy an item from India, but when i went to pay for it i was blocked and got a message saying that seller does not send to po box numbers. I sent the seller a message saying that Aus post does not deliver mail to where i live and i have to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there an increase in 'did not receive item'?

I have been on eBay for more than 15 years, and all went well until this year.This year I have 5 did not receive issues, compared to 2 in 15 years.Can I assume this is an increasing problem? ... or just bad luck?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

return

I returned an item months ago and then ebay asked for a scan of the postage reciept i have sent it , however the ebay reply is, this email department does not handle these requests, there seems to be no way of contacting the right people.Anyhelp woul...

Broken Items and Ebay

I purchased three remotes, using my credit card. They arrived and were broken. compeltely unusable. After a lengthy dialog with the seller, I open a resolution with Ebay. Ebay has closed the resolution (so I cant response/action it) with "we have ref...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchases

How do I view longer purchase history. I cannot access details of purchases more than 1 month ago.

Resolved! Seller boosts prices when vouchers start

An Item was increased in price $10 at the same time that an eBay $20 (off $100 minimum spend) voucher was offered. Seller covered his part of the discount with a price increase, so actually gave no discount. This is sharp practice, illegal in normal ...

• 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changing id in community

Wrong place to post but am a bit confused. When I change from 1 id to another I can use all functions on that account but when I go to the boards it remains logged in as this one. Cannot find way to change from 1 to other. Any suggestions how I remed...

Has anyone heard of this? Discount offered.

Im wondering if anyone else has been offered a discount via phone, by Ebay. Just had a very interesting call, apparently from Ebay and would like some clarifiaction if this is legit. i recieved a phone call from a interstate number about a product i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful