e-bay Item number

I have noticed that a lot of people posting on here refer to the," Item number". I am not intending to contact e-bay or Paypal with any complaints but, for future reference, I would like to know where to locate this number. I have searched listings that I am interested in bidding on, quite thoroughly, and I can-not find this number. Where should I be looking?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

e-bay Item number

Its on the right hand side of the page about level with the tabs that say Description and Postage and Payments, at the top of the description. Writing is pretty small.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

e-bay Item number

You can also see it in the URL of any listing you look at (right after "itm" - eg ebay.com.au/itm/[12 digit item number here]?va.....), as well as set up your watch lists, purchase history and search results to display the item number. (Look for the edit dropdown menu at the top-right and select 'Customise' to include item numbers in My eBay lists, and for search results, look for the View dropdown menu to customise). 

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

e-bay Item number

Its on the right hand side of the page about level with the tabs that say Description and Postage and Payments, at the top of the description. Writing is pretty small.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

e-bay Item number

You can also see it in the URL of any listing you look at (right after "itm" - eg ebay.com.au/itm/[12 digit item number here]?va.....), as well as set up your watch lists, purchase history and search results to display the item number. (Look for the edit dropdown menu at the top-right and select 'Customise' to include item numbers in My eBay lists, and for search results, look for the View dropdown menu to customise). 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

e-bay Item number

Directly underneath 'Print  Report item"  on right hand side.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

e-bay Item number

But you can no longer see the item listed under the URL if it has finished. This is making it difficult to see completed items (from a  store) and to see the correct item when looking at Paypal. If you complain to Paypal you are told it is an Ebay problem and when you canll Ebay they say it is a Paypal problem. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

e-bay Item number

You have dragged up a nearly 4 year old thread.....the information was correct at the time but the ebay layout has changed considerably in that time.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply