Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not recieved and Ebay very unsupportive

anyone have issues previously when sending an item(s) back to the seller after deemed faulty? The item has gone through customs and is sitting in the local post office. Deadline for the refund has past> Ebay have offered no support and told me there ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting sick of ebay and paypal and getting ripped off

Twice in the last month I have been ripped of buying the same type of table on ebay. No use complaining about the sellers they are beyond the pale, but it is obvious ebay and paypal have a serious problem with their system which is encouraging these ...

Ebays ecommerce system failing

Please tell me its not just me, its the 2nd time in 6 months this has happened to me, ebay CS does not have any solid answers. Adding say 10 items in cart. Click on pay but not all transactions are finally recorded on ebay, sometimes none, but paypal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Dishonest seller selling junk as new

Purchased a new electric pump Carter P4600HP from a seller based in Canada.Item received was non-operational, and seller advised no return / no warranty.I left a negative feedback and below is the reply I received from the seller:-"No I ll keep the m...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refurbished Phones

Quick question: Is it safe/recommended to buy high-end refurbished phones from eBay?Here is the link to the seller I am looking to purchase my phone from:http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/ctd_au

Currently winning an item against a Shill bidder, is there no way to report the bidder?

This is the screenshot on the guy I am bidding against. IF this guy is not a shill bidder, I don't know what is. I mean look at his 30 day summary.Problem is that I really want to win the item - but not for an inflated price. Is there no way to repor...

Capture.JPG

Item not as described; sell has refused my return request, offered partial refund instead...

TL;DR Is it ok for an item to show cosmetic wear when listed as "used", despite being desribed by the seller as "in new condition"? *****I'm just curious how this is likely to play out. A few days ago I received a microphone purchased from an inexper...

Need solution!

Short story,lately I bought a Canon F-1 from a seller in Japan it cost me AU $397.05 and I paid it via Paypal, and after I received the camera what I found that camera is not Canon F-1 but Nikon EL2, I sent messages to the seller and he replied me "T...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller fails to follow through on resolution offer

OK, so I buy a product that is not as advertised and it fails before I even get to use it. The seller offers a replacement but the item is realy not as advertised or suitable for use. They offer a refund that never eventuates then due to time lapse t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to the boards.

Please note the changes about ot occur on the boards in these threads. http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Changes-to-the-boards/m-p/2067692#M155103 http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Board...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Seller sold me filthy product. Would like some advice.

Hi all. Here is a copy of a message I just sent the seller. It is quite self explanitary: HiReceived the vive today. Honestly man, the stench of dope that came out of that box when i cracked the top was unbearable. Everything reeked of M so bad it fi...

Resolved! Ebay blocked me from paying

I tried to buy an item from India, but when i went to pay for it i was blocked and got a message saying that seller does not send to po box numbers. I sent the seller a message saying that Aus post does not deliver mail to where i live and i have to ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there an increase in 'did not receive item'?

I have been on eBay for more than 15 years, and all went well until this year.This year I have 5 did not receive issues, compared to 2 in 15 years.Can I assume this is an increasing problem? ... or just bad luck?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful