Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatic ebay log in on friends phone

I'm asking this one for my dad, who just spent the weekend away with an elderly friend. His friend, Tom, opened up ebay and was automatically signed into my dad's ebay account. He could see my dad's highest entered bid that hadnt been used. He didn't...

Seller wants return I want refund

I've purchased several items from China that are quite large (light but cumbersome) to recieve them and be unhappy as they are poor quality and not as described. I started a return, asking for a refund and the seller messaged me saying they would agr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Utter disappointment

I don't have a question, I just had to tell someone that would understand my disappointment. I got a little bubble envelope thingy in the post today that was empty. The seller hadn't peeled off the paper and stuck down the flap. I've bought about 40 ...

Items not sent as marked.

Could be a new trick, but you can come to your own conclusion. I placed an order for a couple of spindles of blank discs on 12th of this month, get a msg the next day that they were posted, but no tracking details were shown. Have been patiently wait...

Bought a faulty item, messed up the return (didn't get a tracking number) can't even leave feedback

Just looking for some advice.I bought an item, it turned up completely DOA. I contacted the seller and I had to return the item at my own expense. Alright, did that, but I messed up - I didn't get a tracking number. So of course the seller claims the...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Not As Described Returned To Me

Hi all. I recently received a dress that had damage not mentioned in the listing. The seller initially tried to talk me out of opening a request with ebay and said they would take a return, but then went completely silent about a return address and r...

Seller not shipping item and I think I got scammed

Hi, I must say as a first time Ebay buyer i'm having a very negative experience.I ordered a book with standard Australia post ($7.95) on May 31 2017, they said it will be shipped within 2 - 3 business days.It's been already a week and the seller stil...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Item not recieved and Ebay very unsupportive

anyone have issues previously when sending an item(s) back to the seller after deemed faulty? The item has gone through customs and is sitting in the local post office. Deadline for the refund has past> Ebay have offered no support and told me there ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting sick of ebay and paypal and getting ripped off

Twice in the last month I have been ripped of buying the same type of table on ebay. No use complaining about the sellers they are beyond the pale, but it is obvious ebay and paypal have a serious problem with their system which is encouraging these ...

Ebays ecommerce system failing

Please tell me its not just me, its the 2nd time in 6 months this has happened to me, ebay CS does not have any solid answers. Adding say 10 items in cart. Click on pay but not all transactions are finally recorded on ebay, sometimes none, but paypal...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Dishonest seller selling junk as new

Purchased a new electric pump Carter P4600HP from a seller based in Canada.Item received was non-operational, and seller advised no return / no warranty.I left a negative feedback and below is the reply I received from the seller:-"No I ll keep the m...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refurbished Phones

Quick question: Is it safe/recommended to buy high-end refurbished phones from eBay?Here is the link to the seller I am looking to purchase my phone from:http://www.ebay.com.au/usr/ctd_au

Currently winning an item against a Shill bidder, is there no way to report the bidder?

This is the screenshot on the guy I am bidding against. IF this guy is not a shill bidder, I don't know what is. I mean look at his 30 day summary.Problem is that I really want to win the item - but not for an inflated price. Is there no way to repor...

Capture.JPG