Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SELLERS ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED

Don't know where to go to from here as I can't contact Ebay .. going around in circles for hours.... and I can't contact Paypal. Problem is I paid for an item on ebay with my credit card going through Paypal. Next I get an email from Ebay saying that...

Help?

I bought something off eBay. It says the status is sent, but when I click on it, it says listing not found. Can anyone help me out with this? Cheers.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

did not recieve my item

I have sent several emails, he asked to cancel the compliant with eBay, he said he will send another they haven't reply I want my transaction to be re open.marly3668

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancel a return

Hello. I have requested a return but have changed my mind and no longer want to return it. I cannot find the option to do this on the page that gives me a status or anywhere else. Help would be appeciated. ThanksMandie.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return address supplyed apon confirmed order

Just brought an item and ebay gave me sellers address with confirmed order email.Is this new? Ive never noticed it before.(And no, i have not opened a return, i only just payed for it)

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not getting ebay promo offers

Hopeful someone out there can help me as ebay themselves have proven useless in correcting issue. I have been an ebay member for yrs and in this time have never received any emails about current promotions. I have ticked all boxes in preferences to r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller Refunded me after winning bid by receiving email from paypal about feedback on amazon?

Hello I just won a bid yesterday for a SNES 1chip console and after I woke up today I saw an paypal service email with a refund from the seller.I asked why did he do this and this is what he sent:"I refunded the amount on the advice of PayPal, I can ...

Voucher code TREAT. T&C's missing.

Anyone having difficulty getting the conditions on voucher code TREAT, there is a tech glitch but use the link below. http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/treat

14 K ANTIQUE BULL S.... JEWELLERY SELLERS

WARNING : Be careful as my previous post 4 weeks ago - just noticed there is another one out there selling fake 14K white gold rubbish. They normally have their ebay name as their first name and sometimes their last name and then something about anti...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ITEM Location Australia But is actually China What When & How is eBay going to do about these SCAMS?

This Scam is more and more prolific.I get its hard for ebay to do somthing about these scams and that is just what it is.If i purchae somthing from China i am prepared to wait the postage time.When somthing is listed as location Australia then thats ...