Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Australian sellers

Are all Australian sellers delivering **bleep** products? so far for me is true every single thing o bought from Australian sellers was either defective or poor made and the delvery time is more than two weeks!!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! You haven't gone through phone verification

Keep seeing this pop up when I try to buy something, To get past this message Io have closed the item page and looked elsewhere to purchase but I would still like to know what this is?I have purchased items from a few auctions without issues. I can k...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to blacklist cheater seller

Hi alli purchased rearview mirror monitors with dash cam (Qty from a seller on ebay. But when the item arrived I found that there was some black paste tubes. I contacted ebay and informed them. I got the refund. But I want to make other buyers aware ...

Live Fish

Query please.Anyone else puchased fish via eBay?From Melbourne to Cairns and I need to know if they arrived alive?Did you pay via Paypal and if so are fish covered if they dont arrive alive?Thanks heaps!

Is it legal for a seller to have an item price lower in search results, than in listed sale?

I have noticed in recent times, an increasing number of sellers engaging in what appears to be 'bait selling', where an item is shown at a particular price in search results, but on displaying the listing details a buyer is confronted with compulsory...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Faulty Goods - Seller not responding

Hi, I have a problem with a seller who kept promising to send me a replacement for a faulty item ( an anti-barking dog collar that broke within days of purchase). It never arrived, despite numerous assurances, and now he/she does not respond to email...

Enquiry for Jackets

What if I purchase an item and it doesnt match the list and pictures. If the colors is darker than the picture shown. Will i have to pay for postage if i return it? And do I get my money back

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller said item damaged and won't sell

So I bidded on fake grass and won at a pretty cheap price. I contacted the seller regarding pick up and they responded by saying the item is all wet and damaged. (BTW fake grass is for outdoor used and is suppose to get wet). Obviously the price is m...

Resolved! action needed emails, is this new?

i have 2 items im waiting to pay for as i might be bidding on some other items from the same seller so want to pay together. But i have received 2 emails from ebay in 2 days reminding me to pay. Title is 'action needed send $xx to complete your purch...

SELLERS ACCOUNT WAS COMPROMISED

Don't know where to go to from here as I can't contact Ebay .. going around in circles for hours.... and I can't contact Paypal. Problem is I paid for an item on ebay with my credit card going through Paypal. Next I get an email from Ebay saying that...

Help?

I bought something off eBay. It says the status is sent, but when I click on it, it says listing not found. Can anyone help me out with this? Cheers.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful