If you close my case I will not buy anymore of your **bleep** on ebay ever again

au-lut6
Community Member

I am not going to buy anymore of your **bleep** on E bay ever again if you close this case and I tell everyone i know what you guys have done to me and others regards Peter P.s. I am not happy with the out come

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

If you close my case I will not buy anymore of your **bleep** on ebay ever again

This is just a public forum run by Lithium. Ebay don't read here.
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

It always amazes me how few details some people supply. Even if this person thought they were sending a message to ebay, they have not provided an item number or any sort of link or explanation of what case they are talking about or why they think ebay has made a mistake with the outcome.

Instead, they wasted time threatening not to buy from ebay again. Since it is someone who has only bought about 8 things in 4 years, it wasn't a threat worth making.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Nobody here has the ability to close your case, members do not have the power to close other member’s cases

ebay side with the buyer in 99.9% Of cases but since you give no information, nobody here can give. Advice that might help

Even if eBay staff did read here (which they don’t) they would not take any notice of tantrums or threats

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

It always amazes me how few details some people supply. Even if this person thought they were sending a message to ebay, they have not provided an item number or any sort of link or explanation of what case they are talking about or why they think ebay has made a mistake with the outcome.

Instead, they wasted time threatening not to buy from ebay again. Since it is someone who has only bought about 8 things in 4 years, it wasn't a threat worth making.

Like eBay, there are customer complaints to the supermarkets all the time about dodgy products, poor customer service, lack of products on the shelves, dreadful online deliveries etc.....without listing the product, the supermarket branch....or an order number for online services.  Some of the complaints are so devoid of clear content that you wonder if they are directing it to the right company (and of course everyone reading it wonders what it is all about).

I'd like companies to behave better and provide good service but I think it's a bit much to require them to be psychic. 😉

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

I'd like companies to behave better and provide good service but I think it's a bit much to require them to be psychic

Well I think it is terrible if they can't work out what the buyer wants, after all there are numerous listings for crystal balls, tarot cards and ouija boards on ebay.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

I'd like companies to behave better and provide good service but I think it's a bit much to require them to be psychic

Well I think it is terrible if they can't work out what the buyer wants, after all there are numerous listings for crystal balls, tarot cards and ouija boards on ebay.

Hmmm.....

Crystal balls....sadly just clear glass.  Expectations shouldn't be high re results.

Ouija boards....for getting in touch with the dead, which might explain the mysterious resurrection - and reminders - of old long deleted items from the watch list.

I'd say Tarot Cards might be their best bet, but eBay don't seem to know their own rules at times.  Does anyone think they can memorise the meanings of a deck of 78 cards (right side up and upside down)?

Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

@au-lut6 wrote:

I am not going to buy anymore of your **bleep** on E bay ever again if you close this case and I tell everyone i know what you guys have done to me and others regards Peter P.s. I am not happy with the out come

Consider your case closed. I hope you're proud of yourself. A prolific buyer like yourself leaving eBay, along with everyone you know, will be the end of ebay forever. They won't be able to cope with you and everyone you know leaving. You've ruined it for everyone else who has never had a problem in over 10,000 transactions. I hope you're happy with the knowledge you are the cause of the demise of eBay.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Smiley Very Happy

Your post did give me a laugh. Do you work in a supermarket branch, by any chance?

The sad thing is I suppose au-lut6 is sitting back, waiting for an email response from ebay. He'll never revist here & will be even more furious they did not answer him.Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

Your post did give me a laugh. Do you work in a supermarket branch, by any chance?

The sad thing is I suppose au-lut6 is sitting back, waiting for an email response from ebay. He'll never revist here & will be even more furious they did not answer him.Smiley Frustrated

LOL

No I don't work in a supermarket.  I'm a long suffering online groceries customer (Coles and Woolies). Smiley Frustrated

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply