Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paid but the seller is not responding

I bid on an item when I was on holidays, there was a bit of a delay before i paid for it for the reason of did not expect of winning the item and was on the way back home. When I got home, i paid straight to the item and ending up the seller did not ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was meant to be refunded postage as well. As item cost has been refunded, ebay thinks that issue h

I was meant to be refunded return postage as well as original item.Seller refunded item amount but has stalled with postage amount.As a refund has been given (partially) ebay believes that issue has been solved, but it hasn't, yet ebay management won...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! email address displayed on letter

OK this is a first for me,I just had an item delivered by letter and it had my email address written underneath my name and address.Has any one had this happen to them and is it ok for a seller to write your email address on an envelope for everyone ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do coupons work?

I recently bought an item using money and an ebay coupon, the item arrived damaged and I was refunded what I paid but I didn't get the coupon back. I just rang customer support to see if I could get it back and the lady I dealt with told me no. She a...

Why was my appeal knocked back? I want my refund

I prchased a deisal heater from seller REMOVED. The item did not arrive. I went through the resolution process and eventually I appealed. Why and on what grounds was my appeal not sucessfull ? I want a refund and an explaination!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST on *all* Imports? Not necessarily.

According to homeaffairs.gov.au From 1 July 2018...There will be no changes to: the AUD1000 threshold for reporting and collection of duties and taxes at the border How I read this is that if GST is not collected at POS then it's not collected on imp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Who authorized GST deduction from my Paypal account?

I recently purchased an item from OS and I noticed an additional unauthorized deduction from my paypal account in relation to this transaction, after questioning the transaction I was informed it was GST applied to the item.I did not authorize this d...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful