Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer hasn't posted (it's been over a week)

Hey guys, so I made a purchase from a seller on July 31st. I paid via PayPal with a credit card and the payment cleared on August 2nd.However, it's now August 8th - the estimated delivery date was August 7th and the seller hasn't even posted my dang ...

Does anyone know where I can purchase this garden statue

Happy Sunday everyone, I am looking for a garden fairy statue. She is created by Napco. Her name is Sitting fairy, her number is 11235. She is 24 inches tall.She is made from polyresin and has a stone look finish. Have attached a photo of her. Anyone...

Resolved! Do I close a dispute for a return before I get my money back?

I’ve received a faulty item and they have offered me quarter of the money back and I keep the item which I can’t use and they want me to close the dispute before they refund the money. Should I close the dispute and hope they give me the quarter offe...

Invoice for GST on imported goods under A$1,000

I've bought an item from OS and now that eBay are charging 10% GST for low value imported goods, I've asked the question of how can I receive an invoice from eBay for this 10% GST charge, so I can claim back the GST spent on BAS. So far I've had a bi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Statutory declaration for empty box item

Hello, I bought item from seller in China and instead of sending me Vaccum cleaner they have sent me US 50c peace. I've started dispute via resolution centre and it's progressed to the stage where I am asked now to provide statutory declaration, whic...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When will eBay crack down on fake stuff from China?

Of course this has been going on for years and there are probebly countless threads on the subject but ... bought a "NETGEAR WN3000RP V3 N300" wifi range extender supposedly located in Melbourne and two weeks later an unbranded wifi extender arrives ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful