Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

carrier marked parcel as delivered when it has not been

On 28th August I purchased two items from the same international seller. They were sent at the same time under the exact same tracking numbers. Yesterday, the 6th of September, I received ONE of the purchases from this international seller. However, ...

Item not received, no insurance

I bid for an item in the UK and it was being sent airmail. It was over 20 pounds for postage which did not include insurance. The seller did say it was my responsibility. I have not received the item as yet and it has been 2 weeks. If I don't have it...

why do u get ripped off all the time on ebay ive lost over $300 bucks on this site so u wounder why

i wouldnt buy anything off ebay cause most of the time u get ripped off things come iver broken or harf of the parts arnt there n trying to get the problem fixed is a night mear they dont mind taken your money but when things go wrong they try so har...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PP refunds

How long does it usually take for PP to let you know that refund has been made? I thought it was automatic = instantaneous? I am having a weird experience. Bought swimmers I absolutely love 5 days ago. I spent hours searching for something that I lik...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay re-started emails for defunct searches (>8 years old)

Hi,I am wondering if this is happening to anyone else?Recently, Ebay has started sending me emails for listings for searches that I had and deleted, many years ago - more than 8 years ago.They are no longer in my saved searches, as I deleted them yea...

Paid but the seller is not responding

I bid on an item when I was on holidays, there was a bit of a delay before i paid for it for the reason of did not expect of winning the item and was on the way back home. When I got home, i paid straight to the item and ending up the seller did not ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was meant to be refunded postage as well. As item cost has been refunded, ebay thinks that issue h

I was meant to be refunded return postage as well as original item.Seller refunded item amount but has stalled with postage amount.As a refund has been given (partially) ebay believes that issue has been solved, but it hasn't, yet ebay management won...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! email address displayed on letter

OK this is a first for me,I just had an item delivered by letter and it had my email address written underneath my name and address.Has any one had this happen to them and is it ok for a seller to write your email address on an envelope for everyone ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful