Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

More charges?

As if i wasn't paying too much on fees already on my imported fishing reels.Ebay fees, Paypal fees, Currency Conversion Fees, and now this ridiculous import fee ???God give me strength

Ebay's Search Engine = Monumental FAIL.

Ever noticed how Ebay searches don't show all of the relevant listings, even when the search option is set to search World-wide?Has Ebay started the unfair practice of GLOBAL-BLOCKING to redirect buyers to more expensive sellers in certain regional a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Far too many item location lies

Hi all armed, with the knowledge that many Chinese sellers list items as located in Sydney etc, I emailed the seller to confirm that the item I was ready to purchase was actually in Sydney as stated. The price was around 20% higher than the same item...

still can't exclude listings

It's 2018 and I still can't exclude listings with local pickup, why can't I search for items without seeing 18 billion listings for local pickup, I am sick of it, I don't have a car, I don't mind paying postage, why can't we get a damn refinement for...

sellers Shill bidding

Hi all i have noticed quite a number of the Chinese sellers seem to be involved in shill bidding, you watch their auctions and almost like clockwork and amount of around $120 will be withdrawn in the last 30 seconds of the auction. They all seem to h...

Click and Collect buyer protection

I've bought many on items on ebay using the "Click & Collect" option and it's always gone through smoothly, except for my last order. I paid for an item, the collection code was never sent to me from ebay (as it normally would) and the seller asked m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New scam on ebay

Rip off by a scammer on ebay with 5 other buyers same item changing barcode on printed out postage show tracking shows deliveredEbay wont refund even thou they suspended this scammer and paypal carnt do **bleep** either

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I went to buy some craft items and found this item 182357699136 I cannot understand why seller insists on saying he is in Darwin when he is in Malaysia and most of his negs are slow or no delivery. I have reported it to e-bay but will not hold my bre...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GST on items from overseas, Ebay and others.

Since Ebay items from overseas now got a lot more expensive with not only 10% tax on items but also on shipping, how does it work with other overseas sellers? I buy a lot of stuff from various sellers, but mostly not from Ebay. None of my sellers eve...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Product location incorrectly advertised

How do you allow sellers to advertise their products as being in Sydney when in reality they are being shipped from Asia? I look at where the product is so i know I will receive it as soon as possible. Product number REMOVED from REMOVED is point in ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Curious outcome of a INAD

I recently bought a movie and the seller sent me a different version of the movie than what they described and what was pictured. I messaged them about it along with some photos. They accepted that the wrong item had been sent and they would send the...

July 1st No more overseas purchases allowed ????

Did I hear this right ?...... As reported on 3AW radio this aftternoon , an Ebay representitive said they will block Australian buyers from purchasing overseas so that eBay will not have to collect the 10% GST for the Australian government as of July...