why do u get ripped off all the time on ebay ive lost over $300 bucks on this site so u wounder why

i wouldnt buy anything off ebay cause most of the time u get ripped off things come iver broken or harf of the parts arnt there n trying to get the problem fixed is a night mear they dont mind taken your money but when things go wrong they try so hard to pass the problem on some one eals i have lost over $300 bucks on this site it a verey dogie site so WARRNING think about it cause if u have a problem from a shop u get a refund or they fix it so all warrnty on items on this site dont xests on this site so wellcome to ebay they dont say u wiill lose lost of money on this site

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

why do u get ripped off all the time on ebay ive lost over $300 bucks on this site so u wounder why

You dont buy from Ebay, the site is purely an advertising medium.  You purchase from individual sellers.

If you have a problem with a purchase, firstly contact the seller and explain it to them and see what solutions they can come up with.  If they are unwilling to help there are several things you can do.  Have you opened up a case for Item Not As Described, that is what the resolution Centre is for.  If you go about things the right way, you wont get "ripped off".  You have both Ebay MBG or Paypal there to utilise.

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

I assume you opened item not as described cases each time ? 

I am not surprised when people buy things from sellers in China who have many negs that they have problems

But you as a buyer are very much able to open cases each and every time

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

@ellk2014 wrote:

i wouldnt buy anything off ebay cause most of the time u get ripped off things come iver broken or harf of the parts arnt there n trying to get the problem fixed is a night mear they dont mind taken your money but when things go wrong they try so hard to pass the problem on some one eals i have lost over $300 bucks on this site it a verey dogie site so WARRNING think about it cause if u have a problem from a shop u get a refund or they fix it so all warrnty on items on this site dont xests on this site so wellcome to ebay they dont say u wiill lose lost of money on this site

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you have bought a keyboard with a non-existent period button (full stop, dot) or a malfunctioning period button. I know I would find that annoying . . . . . as I use mine extensively . . . . .  not just to indicate the end of a sentence.

Spoiler
OR, maybe you bought a computer/tablet with a mafluntcionnig speel cheqer!
Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

@ellk2014 wrote:

maybe its not for you?.. if everyone thought like you do there would be no ebay. im happy and will continue to buy off ebay sellers.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

@ellk2014 wrote:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE BUY A DICTIONARY! ๐Ÿคจ

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

@ellk2014

wrote:

i wouldnโ€™t buy anything off ebay cause most of the time u get ripped off things come iver broken or harf of the parts arnt there n trying to get the problem fixed is a night mear they dont mind taken your money but when things go wrong they try so hard to pass the problem on some one eals i have lost over $300 bucks on this site it a verey dogie site so WARRNING think about it cause if u have a problem from a shop u get a refund or they fix it so all warrnty on items on this site dont xests on this site so wellcome to ebay they dont say u wiill lose lost of money on this site

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

No enter key either, so can't space paragraphs.

It's very difficult to type a comprehensive post without all those keys working correctly.
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@ellk2014 wrote:

What the others are saying is that your post is hard to read, it's a bit of a night mear.Smiley Wink

It is your choice whether or not you buy anything on the ebay site. I am not a seller these days, I am mainly a buyer.

If you are going to spend your hard earned money, here is some advice on how to stop losing money.

1. Read the ad, the entire ad from top to bottom. 

2. Check where it is being sold from.

3. Check the seller's feedback, especially their negatives.

If it is stuff that needs a warranty or could give trouble eg electrical goods, phones-go to a real shop.

Buy small stuff mainly from Australia for a while, till you get the hang of it. If you've lost $300, trust me, you don't have the hang of it yet.

If things arrive broken or damaged, take a photo, contact seller & if they don't fix things fast, put in a claim to ebay for item not as described and attach your photo as evidence. They will probably make sure your money is refunded.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

Due diligence is the buyer's best protection.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply