Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund on my item i send to<Removed>

Hi iam not shore if iam in the right department if you could help me.I bought a item of Item number 322528267072.They have refunded the money but there is nothing in my account.I said to them put it in this account coastline credit union member numbe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Crazy Watch List Reminders

Maybe eBay thinks I'm not buying enough. In the last few weeks I've been getting auction ending reminders for items that aren't on my watch list. Some definitely were (albeit briefly) but also some were ages ago...as in early last year. You'd think i...

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Returning an item

In May I purchased a product from USA , it was advertised as a pack of 2 items.i received only 1 itemi contacted the seller who did not respond, requesting the additional item I had purchased in good faith.i then contacted E Bay who requested I retur...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When temptation beckons......

We've all experienced it. I've spend some crazy money over the years and unless the item was not what was advertised or arrived damaged, I can't say I have ever suffered buyer's remorse. I've also got a bit more discerning over the years. Today there...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Asking a Seller a question - no reply

I've sent a query to a seller a few days ago and so far have had no response so now I/m wondering whether to wait a few more days or resend the message. Is there any rules or etiquette about this?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Always a Buyer....and never a Seller be

So eBay thinks it is time I started selling something. I get these messages every so often...and I delete them. Anyone else out there who never wants to take up selling? I should explain that I have mobility problems (which right now have been worse ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ALERT SUSPICIOUS

I just tried to purchase a filter kit for my shark vac this morning, everything looked okay but i stupidly did not check seller information, he was in china and the account was just created in June this year 2017. When i clicked buy it now it took me...

Item locations..........yes, again.!

Hi all, ordered an item that was listed as located in Aust, coming from a Sydney suburb. After making payment, I get a tracking notification from an international carrier, and tracked the item as just being sent from China. I dont mind buying from Ch...

New listing format

When looking through vinyl records I can no longer search by auction - most bids ... to weed out all the tons of **bleep** listed. But worse ... at this point I can only view 25 items on a page. If this stays it's going to kill this site ... at 25 it...

I have two separate shopping carts with different items in each, purchase orders are same though

On two separate web pages , my shopping cart shows 21 items in one cart and 28 in another, all items are different. The purchase history and items bought however appear correctly in the separate pages.. Ive checked to see if my username is the same o...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful