Do REMOVED ever respond to questions?

rkin8405
Community Member

After recieving half of what I ordered and paid for I contacted the seller to ask when the balance of the order would be delivered. That was two days ago - I still have no response.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Did you read their feedback before buying from them ?  Thay are registered in Malaysia with very a average feedback of 97.4%, most members that respond here would advise not to buy from high-volume sellers with less than 99.5% feedback.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Your seller is in Malaysia.

It may have something to do with the current world emergency restrictions.

I suggest you show a little patience and understanding.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Two days?

For an overseas seller with not great feedback and during the virus crisis the world is in

Wow

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@rkin8405 wrote:

After recieving half of what I ordered and paid for I contacted the seller to ask when the balance of the order would be delivered. That was two days ago - I still have no response.

What do you mean by the balance of the order?

Do you mean that part of your original order was missing from the parcel or that you had 2 separate orders & the first one has arrived but not the second?

It would depend what dates you ordered them but even different things ordered on the same date may arrive at different times if they are in separate parcels. Have a look at the estimated delievry dates. Has that passed? If not, sit back and just give it time to arrive.

There really isn't a lot you can do till that date passes. If it fails to turn up at all (assuming this is a second separate parcel you are waiting for) then you cna open an item not received claim-after the due date has been and gone.

If it is part of your total parcel that is missing though, you can open an item not as described claim right now.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply