• QLD Regional,
  • QLD South East,
  • SA Regional,
  • Sydney Metro,
  • Tasmania,
  • VIC Regional,
  • WA Regional,
  • WA Remote

This looks like All of Australia to me, so wheres the point?

I sent an E Mail asking and he said to scroll down to see about postage. I did and guess what, it still says all the above.

I tried to find someplace to report it, to see if it could be removed as being not for this region, and you can't. Your stuck with E Bays list of questions

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Does not post to (all of Australia)

Smiley Very HappySmiley Frustrated

I see what you mean.

Very strange.

If it were me, I would be inclined to cut/paste his list on a message and say-this is the list of places you don't post to, so tell me, what is left? Do you mean pick up only?

I doubt you will get a sensible reply though, not unless the person has made a mistake on the listing and that is a list of where they do post-but if so, you would just think they would leave it as posts to Australia only.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Long way to Malaysia to pick up $6 battery.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I have seen this on a couple of listings lately.

One was an Australian seller who posts to Australia and New Zealand and others were UK sellers.

I messaged a couple of the sellers and was ignored so I just don't bother any more....there is always an alternative seller who does want my money.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

Long way to Malaysia to pick up $6 battery.

Smiley Very HappyOops, my bad. I didn't actually look at the ad, just assumed it was an aussie seller.

Seems an odd ad then. I can understand regional or country areas might be a problem for some sellers but you would think metro areas would be okay.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

So................................................they will send it to Canberra ? Robot Embarassed

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I suspect that Canberra will be treated as NSW Regional as it has a postcode of 2600.

I wonder if these sellers ever sell anything and do they wonder why not?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

I have come across Australian sellers that do not post to Australia. They only post to UK and USA.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

That is a different thing...some sellers have listings targetted at overseas buyers.

In this case the items are listed as available to Australia but with so many excluded areas that there is nowhere in Australia that they wil sell to.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

There's a big US seller that lists on ebay au but they also have that they don't post to anywhere here. If they're stupid enough to spend their money on listings without checking their settings then good on 'em. The listing/store fees they pay would help keep costs down for the rest of us.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply