• QLD Regional,
  • QLD South East,
  • SA Regional,
  • Sydney Metro,
  • Tasmania,
  • VIC Regional,
  • WA Regional,
  • WA Remote

This looks like All of Australia to me, so wheres the point?

I sent an E Mail asking and he said to scroll down to see about postage. I did and guess what, it still says all the above.

I tried to find someplace to report it, to see if it could be removed as being not for this region, and you can't. Your stuck with E Bays list of questions

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Does not post to (all of Australia)

The seller posts to a select few countries, so my best guess is they are using the AU site for some other reason (store package / listing fees / final value fees), and have used the regional blocks to exclude Australia for some other reason. 

There is another seller who is listed as being in the same location, and has an almost identical listing, (the template is different, but made by the same company), who excludes the countries the first seller posts to, while posting to all the ones that seller doesn't, including Australia. 

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Does not post to (all of Australia)

@zoomy_one wrote:

This seller has a listing on E Bay Australia (Item Number 162126602243) yet

Just as well you posted this, because these particular 18650 cells are FAKE.  They're just a cheap Chinese knockoff of the real thing, and often only have a paper-wrapped AA cell inside the outer casing, with a possible rating of only 1.5V, and 750mAh, or even less!  There's no such thing as a 9900 mAh Li-Ion cell—the highest capacity is probably 3600 mAh and for which you'll pay something like $20+ in Australia—for a top of the range Japanese-made brand like Olight.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply