Don't mind advertising on eBay but don't like sponsored items being inserted in My Ebay watch list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Don't mind advertising on eBay but don't like sponsored items being inserted in My Ebay watch list.

That is not something other members here (on the member to member forum) have any control over

Posting here is not seen by eBay, who do not read here

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

If you use a desktop browser with an ad blocker, try using the element hiding tool of your ad blocker to block the sponsored display that appears on your Watch List page. Most ad blockers have a point and click interface of some kind to allow a user to specify a page element, and the ad blocker then creates a rule to block that element.

If you use Ad Block or Ad Block Plus, try adding this rule which seems to work for me to your custom filters:

www.ebay.com.au##DIV[class="merch-carousel-container merch-col-items-1 merch-carousel-border merch-carousel-padding"]

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I use AdBlock Plus, haven't done anything and don't see any ads in my watch list.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Here is what the sponsored listings in the middle of the Watch List look like:

eburtonlab_0-1675566851660.png

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

I see what you mean. I thought the OP meant "between items".

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I only have that at the end of the page (and I do have more than one page).

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

It only appeared on my watchlist in the last week or so Papermoon - perhaps eBay hasn't got around to "enhancing your eBay experience" yet.   ๐Ÿคฃ

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I checked our watch list, and noticed that the sponsored listings were between the current and ended items.

They've been there for a while, but I generally just blank them out.

I do use an ad blocker, but haven't looked at the settings as my son (who works in IT) originally set it up for us.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I also โ€œblankโ€ out such things if Adblock doesnโ€™t whoosh them away.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply