Don't mind advertising on eBay but don't like sponsored items being inserted in My Ebay watch list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Don't mind advertising on eBay but don't like sponsored items being inserted in My Ebay watch list.

I have the advertising, but it shows at the end of my watched list, not in the middle of it. 

The ads are at the bottom of the items, but just above the page  click arrow.

I find it doesn't get in my way there, but if I ever found it inserted between my saved items, it would be a turn off.

At the moment, the ads for 'similar sponsored items' are busy showing me lego sets, but that ship has sailed.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

It is the same for me, springy, but according to padi eBay might "enhance our experience" soon. ๐Ÿ˜ž

After reading another thread where someone said they had to verify themselves all the time, and reading a comment by the Countess who has been experiencing the same (I first thought the OP might be using a proxy or an incognito window), I am even afraid of logging out for fear of having to verify myself all the time if I do and then try to log in again.

Ebay changes are not exactly positively exciting.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply