Ebay seller: do not honest

This seller: do not honest and waste time to communicate with this seller as this seller just go to find excuse and always go back to the beginning of argument. This seller is a lier and always sell lie. The product is not correct description. Like my one, I want U10L, but this seller sent an U10 as U10L. PayPal refund to me but this seller said is refunded by them. The watch has problem on microphone but this seller said is problem on software. Just treat customer as stupid.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You cannot name and shame on the boards.

And it seems that you have no good reason to name the seller.   He sent you the wrong item, you opened a paypal dispute and won it.  You received a refund which would have been taken from the seller.

Is there any need to continue complaining on a public forum.....it just makes you look vindictive.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You cannot name and shame on the boards.

And it seems that you have no good reason to name the seller.   He sent you the wrong item, you opened a paypal dispute and won it.  You received a refund which would have been taken from the seller.

Is there any need to continue complaining on a public forum.....it just makes you look vindictive.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

If you said not good, then how to delete it. I post it because the seller is dishonest.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Edit my one, need to edit the reply one too. There has seller name!
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

The Moderators have edited the posts where the seller is mentioned.

It looks more to me as though the seller made a mistake....there is no evidence in his feedback of being dishonest.

You won the watch on the 2nd April.....it is now the 28th and in that time you have received the watch, opened and won a paypal dispute and left feedback to say that the item was delivered late and was the wrong model.   And the item came from China.

It is quite common for items to take 3-5 weeks to arrive from China....you are very lucky to have got it quickly enough that you have completed a dispute in less than 4 weeks.

You have your money back and I don't think the complaint about late delivery is fair.....it is looking more and more like you are vindictive.

I am glad I am not a seller....you have quite a history of leaving negative feedback labelling sellers dishonest.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

The watch is not work. That why at first the seller agree to pay for return but said not later on. Seller mention the item can be received for about 15 days. As seller request, after 15 days, I sent him email and he just keep on ask me waiting. So I raise the case to PayPal after a week. I seldom give feedback to seller labelling dishonest.
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Even this seller, I haven't given feedback labelling dishonest too.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Another for BBL me thinks

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

After 15 weeks I still haven't received. Then more than 1 week later, I raised a case. 1 and half weeks later, I received this not work watch. Before I called PayPal to inform them I received the watch. They asked me to keep it. As this is not work, I asked the seller to contact the company which provide guarantee.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@kevbeckyhk wrote:
After 15 weeks I still haven't received. Then more than 1 week later, I raised a case. 1 and half weeks later, I received this not work watch. Before I called PayPal to inform them I received the watch. They asked me to keep it. As this is not work, I asked the seller to contact the company which provide guarantee.

You opened a dispute in 22 days despite the seller asking you to wait a bit longer......it then arrives, well within acceptable time frames from China and paypal tells you to keep it.  Why would you expect the seller to do anything about a guarantee when you have the watch and the refund and the seller has a defect.

You lost all bargaining power with the seller when you jumped the gun and opened the dispute.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply