Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay staff unhelpful

I purchased an item which I have not received, I have called 4 times... and spoke to 4 different people who have advised me 4 different things. K-Maputi 1-46785530418 - Spoke on the phone for over half an hour, was meant to phone me back, never did. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Ebay seller: do not honest

This seller: do not honest and waste time to communicate with this seller as this seller just go to find excuse and always go back to the beginning of argument. This seller is a lier and always sell lie. The product is not correct description. Like m...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! credit to my payal ?

I added credit to my paypal account from my bank acc which states to clear and be available on the 24th april, its now the 26th and still shows as pending.I added this extra $$ so i can bid and incase i win, i have enough paypal credit to pay for it....

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extremely over priced goods

Hi, i know the forums used to be a wealth of information. I havent been on for a long time since they changed everything. But was wondering if anyone else had similar thoughts to me. Recently I have been looking for a new phone and a smart watch. Whi...

Resolved! Unable to complete transaction

Hi I bought an item off a seller last year and it was sent to my P.O Box as we do not get mail deliveries to our residential address. I bought another of the same item a little over a month ago and found that they do not send to P.o Boxes now. I had ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To send item back to a seller, how should I post it?

I recently bought a movie from a seller. It had the wrong disc inside the case. The seller has offered to refund my payment, provided that I post it back. Obviously, the seller has to reimburse me the cost of sending the item back. Question is, do I ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Subtitles now appearing

While doing a search i've noticed that subtitles are now appearing. Seems like ebay is copying and pasting from the description. What the Heck!!!!!!!

paypal problems??

Is any one having issues paying by paypal?, i just tryed paying two sellers and got declined twice for one seller, and could not complete payment because payment service is not available, both sellers accept paypal. Weird!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! new stamps cut from envelopes sold on ebay ??

Surprised at the number of new unsued stamps sold on ebay just cut from envelopes from many sellers. Cannot understand this. Are these stamps legal to use? See some take the paper off and sell as unglued. This is a puzzle to me, so hope someone can e...

Resolved! ID changes on E-Bay when SELLER trading practices come under scrutiny. How come & why not ban?

My employment history involved @ one time being the Product Support Manager [in Australia] for a major US Yellow Equipment Exporter to this region. One thing one learns very quickly is folk don't complain, when they don't have a problem. If they do h...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Retracted Bids?

Hey everyone Just looking at an item and its bidding record, and noticed that while it says 20 bids from 8 bidders, it also says the item has 803 retracted bids. Does that mean what I think it does? That 803 bids have been removed? Haha I'm so confus...

How to handle a not as described item

Hi guys I recently bought an item of clothing. It arrived and I'm pretty sure it was unwashed given the dirt marks and faint yellow staining. I would like to return it. I'm planning on contacting the seller but I was just wondering what to do after I...