Er Hello ebay email, are we working ???

Hi folks, l bid and won on a laptop last night, item # 151466430020  after trying numerous ways to email the seller today, l find that l cannot get ebay email box between seller and buyer to work. Everytime l try to send a message it fails to 'send', it just sits there and looks at me.

l have had to resort to Find contact details for member, this is new to me. Is there a problem with the ebay email server ???   not impressed John.Cat Frustrated Any thoughts, thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

if you're using Internet Explorer, turn off the compatability view. That's what was mentioned in another thread about this very thing and it seemed to work. Other option is, do yourself a favour and stop using IE and use Chrome or Firefox.

If you're not using IE and you haven't paid for it, have you tried the request total from seller option? I know the postage cost was showing, but you can leave a message in there for the seller. If you have already paid, you can get their email address from the PayPay transaction (I didn't just tell you that :P)

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You might love your sheep, but l luv ur IT  Skills even more. Am running Windows 7, have now switched to Google Chrome, and turned of that other icon, you mentioned. AND now l have never had it so good.  Have notice that you are a real "Boardie Helper", with sound advise. Thank you. Heart

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I'm blushing :). So glad you got it sorted. I can't take the credit for the IE info though, I read that in another thread. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply