Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stock discrepancy and item not received

I am over not receiving items from suppliers. I am getting refunds but this does not help when you have waited over a month and are waiting for stock. I have just received an order and again I am missing items. Nearly every time I get orders there is...

Er Hello ebay email, are we working ???

Hi folks, l bid and won on a laptop last night, item # 151466430020 after trying numerous ways to email the seller today, l find that l cannot get ebay email box between seller and buyer to work. Everytime l try to send a message it fails to 'send', ...

Resolved! No contact from seller on soon to end sale item

Hi all, I'm watching a "Buy Now"' item that only has 2 houts to run. I have sent questions to the seller twice now without any reply. I'm considering "Buying" & again contacting the seller saying I will pay when he responds to my questions satisfacto...

What do buyers think of listings with all this???

REGISTERED POSTYou need to take out Registered Post if you think the item might get "lost" in transit. In over 200 transactions i have had 2 go "missing" which also happened to be expensive titles... So to cover myself, i offer RP for $3.50 (which is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there a way that I can create a personal "blacklist" of sellers that I don't want to deal with?

I would like to create a personal list of sellers that have done the wrong thing by me in the past so that i don't accidently buy from them again. Is this possible? Ther have been a few sellers tht hve not delivered or have sold me por quality items....

Type your question here...When is ebay going to stop talking bull**bleep** and fix software issues

Not at all surprised at the liars that are ebay for claiming no one has been blocked from using ebay ,millions of people around the world have been blocked simply because they either choose to use xp software (which is the most secure software ever )...

USPS waiting times??

I ordered a package online via USPS to Australia and I haven't heard anything about it since the 30th (17/11 now). The last update was "Processed Through Sort Facilit - ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)" Does anyone have any similar experience? what is the best ...

seller added me to spam email list

I'm almost certain that a seller who I bought something from added me to a spam email list. I hadn't had any spam emails in a while, and soon after buying this item, I was then receiving spam, which was also very different to any spam emails I had re...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! One more issue

When I first started buying from ebay (3 mths ago), I bought a handbag from China & it was horrible & cheaply made. I left them a message stating the bag was in poor condition & they offered me $3.00 compensation. I said no thanks & because it was af...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Too cheap items

Hi all, just found this listing, a new one selling THL mobile for well under the going price, and with under 20 FB score. These are selling for 4 times this amount from Hong Kong, but this claims to be here in Aust. Also has 80cm tv for under $100. O...

Interesting Terms of Sale

Interesting TOS above all her clothes for sale ......... DO NOT BUY IF CIGARETTE AROMA OR 1 DOG HAIR IS A PROBLEM. 9 Negs for stinky and reeking of smoke so presumably she's put this in later. I thought with the new selling rules clothes were suppose...

Seller refusing to send paid for item to PO Box.

Hi, I have paid over $400 for an item with paypal, and nowhere on the listing does it say that they would not post to a PO Box, but now over a week after I paid for the item they are refusing to send it unless I provide a street address. The reason I...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful