Interesting Terms of Sale

Interesting TOS above all her clothes for sale .........

DO NOT BUY IF CIGARETTE AROMA OR 1 DOG HAIR IS A PROBLEM.

9 Negs for stinky and reeking of smoke so presumably she's put this in later.

I thought with the new selling rules clothes were supposed to cleaned and/or  washed.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

cq_tech
Community Member
Do you have an item number or a link to one of her listings, bright?

Not that I'm in the habit of wearing ladies clothes, you understand. Smiley LOL
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Sez you, lol.

Anyway here's an item No

eBay item number:

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

They could be washed but I think she means they may smell of smoke as there are smokers in the house.

Going on feedback, a house full of smokers.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yeah right. 🙂 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

It looks like she has highlighed that on her current items. Her sold items said the house was clean, there is a smoker and a pet, but clothes kept in the spare room. One would assume that meant they weren't stinking of smoke or be covered in dog hair.

She sounds like a real charmer when you read her replies to the negs. I love the one where she says the buyer is a trouble maker and nasty liar, check their feedback. Ummmmm, HOW??? LOL.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Well, cq, l had a look at 301393265225, and look sweetie, l just do not think it is you. Missing a pink pastel collar, and really l think that a 22 would fit you better. l hope that you have kept those cute high heels from last spring. Keep looking cq,  never know what you will find here now, with the 160 daychange/refund/exchange policy, oh cq, you could shop till you drop. lol. Woman Wink

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply