Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

photos

hi ther way i canot see the photos wan i wont to see the item, please halp, thanks sylvy

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolve a problem option?

Hi All,Anyone know what happened to the resolve a problem option on our purchased items? How I do I now go to the resolution centre and get a refund for items I haven't received? When I try to report an issue I keep getting the notice that because my...

Cancelling transaction on an Item I have tried to buy.

I was the winning bidder on an item on the 5/11/14. I paid using paypal but when the transaction kept coming up as 'processing' I was told the sellers paypal account needed an email address or additional information (or something to that effect). I h...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to report a scam that occurred before November?

I purchased an item a while ago, the seller kept making excuses as to why I hadn't received it, and has now stopped communicating. I want to report the member to eBay, but everytime I try to open a dispute it says item is not eligeble for money back ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's with $4 pick up fee being placed on items ?

The other week I bid on a couple of items, then noticed they had a pick up fee of $4 in the answers to questions section.I purcahsed them anyway as I wanted them and first time was charged $4 per item, second time they forgot to charge me. I then not...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

China seller is being too good.

LOL I thought I might share this with you regulars here, just for a change of pace. We so often read doom & gloom tales of woe related to items not received from China sellers and the sellers stalling to put buyers out of time, or not refunding volun...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Feedback removed for no reason.

I bought a 'good quality NZ solid pine dresser' from seller . I had to pay cash on delivery. When I removed the item from the box it was rubbish! The 5cm pieces glued together were the knotted offcuts, and NOT NZ solid pine! The finish was shocking, ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

has any one had a item go missing

did anyone have a parcel go missing and australia post says according to their records it was delivered butyou did not get it # and what did you do

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THERMOMIX SCAM!

Just a heads up for anyone winning/bidding on the Thermomixes The seller offers paypal in the listings but is using Country Monitor Risk Control settings to refuse payment via paypal once in checkout. The seller is then sending bank account informati...

Deceptive titling

Just decided to buy some dishwasher tablets for my daughter in Tas, postage listed as $10.00, but when I opened the full listing the postage was listed as $25.00. How can they get away with this?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful