Stock discrepancy and item not received

I am over not receiving items from suppliers.  I am getting refunds but this does not help when you have waited over a month and are waiting for stock.   I have just received an order and again I am missing items.  Nearly every time I get orders there is something missing or wrong.  That is if you get the order.

DO NOT RELY ON TRACKING NUMBERS AS THIS DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK.  HAD A PARCEL ARRIVE IN SYDNEY TO BE TOLD BY AUSTRALIA POST THEY COULD NOT TELL ME WHERE IT WENT FROM THERE.  THEN YOU HAVE TO TELL THE SUPPLIER TO TRY AND TRACK IT FROM THEIR END. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

aps1080
Community Member

I am noticing quite a few suppliers don't have stock of items.

Some are good and put the price up high so you can tell but others, order, they invoice, you pay,

they come back saying no stock.

Like you, I have also had a couple who say shipped but I don't think it has.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I have never had it happen, but then again, I only tend to buy from smaller sellers, not so often from the big businesses.

If it is a big company and this is happening to you, I would be giving neg feedback.

It isn't something I normally do but listing something they don't have, keeping a customer waiting a month etc is just not on. They need to lift their game.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

have you asked the supplier to let you know what is out of stock before they ship? mine always email me a copy of the order with what is out of stock in case I want to add something else in it's place. Most of the time I just email back,  ship it as is.

Perhaps you need to train your supplier or find a new one.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply