Too cheap items

Hi all, just found this listing, a new one selling THL mobile for well under the going price, and with under 20 FB score. These are selling for 4 times this amount from Hong Kong, but this claims to be here in Aust. Also has 80cm tv for under $100. Our dollar must have gone through the roof. lol.       

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Too cheap items

I would steer clear - no transactions for a long time, then a couple new feedback.

Maybe hijacked account, I don't know much about these things, others more knowledgable will be along shortly....

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

yep. dodgey as "all get out".  ebay really should just wipe these out. It's full of em. 😞 😞

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

Check out this crook and all his underpriced wares... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/100-9-7inch-v989-Octa-Core-Tablet-PC-GPS-2GB-32GB-Android-4-4-OS-8-0MP-Go...

And what's worse, people are actually buying his stuff and expecting to get it! I've given up reporting these mongrels, and anybody who gets stung deserves it IMO, when greed takes place of common sense.
Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

there are stacks of items with ridiculously low prices all from China.

Its quite obvious that the accounts have been hacked and yet Ebay dont do anything, I did report one

and it was removed.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

cq, it just never ceases to amaze me how numb people are.  Don't they stop & think, hey that's looks too good to be true !!!! Obviously not !!!  shakes head & says, well if they buy it, it's their own fault for getting ripped off. A fool & their $$ are soon parted.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

Ps item 151474329934  😞 ???

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

Check out the language in the last 2 feedbacks from low fb buyers. "Project"?

Quite obviously a scam.......blows my mind that this can go on. Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

@horizon1907 wrote:

Ps item 151474329934  😞 ???

It just goes to show that people don't read a sellers feedback, even when it shows at 84%. In fact, how is someone able to list something with a feedback score of 84%?

36 bids??????

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

Too cheap items

@retailtherapist_8 wrote:

Check out the language in the last 2 feedbacks from low fb buyers. "Project"?

Quite obviously a scam.......blows my mind that this can go on. Smiley Frustrated

I have learned from buying from (reputable) Chinese sellers that 'item' in Chinese translates to 'project' in English. My guess is those 'buyers' used a translator to write their feedback.

Interesting that they've gone from selling Mills and Boon to dodgy electronics. Screams hacked to me!

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply