Excessive handling of Global Shipping mail from US to Aus. (scanned 8 times in Matraville, NSW)

Is there any reason why my item has been scanned 8 times (yes ๐Ÿ˜Ž at Aust. Post, Matraville in NSW?  Ebay Global Shipping means multiple carriers, multiple stops, much slower than just ordinary Priority Mail from US. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Excessive handling of Global Shipping mail from US to Aus. (scanned 8 times in Matraville, NSW)

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Global Shipping is not a Priority service no matter what ebay says.  FedEx only gets paid for an Economy service which means that they have up to 3 weeks to deliver once the item arrives in Australia.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Excessive handling of Global Shipping mail from US to Aus. (scanned 8 times in Matraville, NSW)

Multiple scans without it moving at an Ap facility has everything to do with AP and nothing to do with the GSP or FedEx.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Awww Dave, don't spoil their fantasy!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Excessive and I know that the 1 or 2 times I used Global Shipping, it was almost a nightmare as there were delays and demands for more personally info, accompanied with threat to send item back to the seller if I didn't comply. And the item was sitting in Australia. I have had 2 other encounters with them and both times, including recently, I have not received my items.

It's a horrid service.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply