FOOT PLATE COVERS NOT RECEIVED

nobe5647
Community Member

After waiting for over a month for the new foot-plate covers for my wheelchair to arrive I don't know what  to do.

I have tried  to contact  REMOVED from whom the purchase was made, but to no avail.  $59.00 was deducted from my bank account on April 13 and would like eBay to see if they can find a solution

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You're the one who needs to take charge of this.

Was any type of tracking uploaded into the order?

If the item has not arrived, open a case for "Item Not Received". This puts the onus on the seller to either upload tracking or refund within a certain number of days. Do not respond to a seller who asks you to cancel the case with a promise to resend. You either need your item or your money back.

What is the item number, or where is the seller registered?

Ebay gives you all the tools you need to protect yourself.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

@nobe5647, follow jellybirddesigns's advice; it's exactly what you need to do.

Under eBay's Money Back Guarantee, you are covered if an item does not arrive - as long as you raise a dispute within the timeframe. (Please take the time to read the linked Help page on the MBG.) You have 30 days from the latest EDD (Estimated Delivery Date) to request a refund if an item has not arrived. Do not let this timeframe pass by without your taking action, as eBay's dispute process (Refunds or Returns or Replacements) are bot-driven, completely automatic, and there is no wriggle room in opening a refund request at all. One second past the deadline, and it's too late.

You can find the EDD in your purchase history, next to the transaction/item.

Can you post the item number here? This will help the responders to give more tailored advice - such as... wait a little longer, don't wait any longer, and so on.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Agree with Countess - the only good thing is that if you have missed the Ebay deadline, you do have 180 days in Paypal to open the dispute. However, first try the Ebay method and then secondly the PP method if Ebay has passed the time limit.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply