FRAUDULANT Seller - <Removed>- refused to send my orders - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

lorea3
Community Member

DISHONEST SELLER is <Removed>. Refused to send all of my 18 orders after I had paid for them. Told me lies upon lies for 2 months.....told me that they had sent my orders but in fact did not send any of them at all. AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS - they will defraud you if you deal with them.They should be banned from trading on ebay as they are giving ebay a bad reputation when buyers have such bad experiences when buying goods on ebay from such dishonest sellers. 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

FRAUDULANT Seller - <Removed>- refused to send my orders - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

I trust you paid by PayPal so just open cases for INR in PayPal.

You cannot name n shame on these forums that is why the mods have removed the name.

(Smiley Surprised didn't think to look. Unlucky indeed !)

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

One for the party list, Kopes.

Fb left for others is eyebrow raising.

Talk about an unlucky ebayer

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Check their red feedback received - lots of non-arrivals

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Maybe Ebay is not the place for you to buy.  You do seem to have some problems.  Guess it will be party invitations from a few sellers around here.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Looks to me as if they ONLY times they leave feedback is to give a red dot

A good thing OP let us know, given the amount of party invites they will have far less people they can buy from and thus far less issues with things not turning up

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I have never ever seen a buyer leave only negative feedback **bleep**???

Where's the buying experience for this OP ebay where??? LOL

Party time big time haha

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Seems to be a lot of refunds given, Eezi

That could make it a good 'buying' experience

Just sayin'   

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

@lorea3 wrote:

DISHONEST SELLER is <Removed>. Refused to send all of my 18 orders after I had paid for them. Told me lies upon lies for 2 months.....told me that they had sent my orders but in fact did not send any of them at all. AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS - they will defraud you if you deal with them.They should be banned from trading on ebay as they are giving ebay a bad reputation when buyers have such bad experiences when buying goods on ebay from such dishonest sellers. 

What the others are basically saying to you is that going on the feedback you give, all your ebay buying experiences are bad experiences. And that they have put blocks in place so you can't ever buy from them.

Buyers who always give negs make sellers nervous because they see you as maybe an unreasonable buyer at best and a scammer at worst.

If your orders have not arrived, all you have to do is open a formal case with ebay to say your items have not been received. If the seller did not have tracking, they will be forced to refund you. It's up to you not to let things drag on too long, in your hands.

My main tip to you would be to stop buying from China or wherever it is you are buying. Things are almost sure to take a lot longer to arrive if you buy from overseas. Start buying more from Australian sellers and I bet your ebay experience will improve.

And if you do have any positive buying experiences, for goodness sakes, start giving a few green dots too, otherwise you look like a whinger.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

They have asked you whether you want them to refund on the 2nd of April because you said that you didn't

receive the items,(seeing as the transaction was more than 6 months ago you can accept the refund and get

some money back).

As it's been that long the seller doesn't have to refund,

I've also let eBay know about all the bad sellers that you have dealt with and they will hopefully take action

against the person/s responsible,good.gif

In the mean time I suggest that you stop buying on eBay until they sort it out,(they generally send you a message

that they have NARU'd the responsible person/s).

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply