Failed to make a payment by using paypal

Hi there, i'd like to buy one item but i failed to proceed the payment even if i used paypal. 
When i pressed the button of confirm & pay then the website showed me the message i attached which says they limit the amount of items purchased by a single account but the point is i just bought one item only. I really don't understand why it said that.
I tried several times already but still failed. Did you guys have this kind of problem? Any solution? 

Thanks all. 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Failed to make a payment by using paypal

below message is what i got from ebay when i failed to proceed my payment.

To help protect your account, we limit the amount of items purchased by a single account at any one time.
This buying limit is temporary. You can come back soon and buy more items.
Protect your eBay Account: eBay will never ask you to enter your personal information - such as credit card number, password, or other -- in an email.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

eBay will sometimes do that to new members, particularly if high-priced items are being bought.

As it says in the message, just try again tomorrow.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

but the value i bought is less than 10 pounds...... I tried it this morning again but still failed.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe the best thing to do is contact eBay through the link below, scroll to the bottom and use the "have us call you option"

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/home

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

thanks dear. i've been finding this bottom. thanks for showing me how to get this.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I'm only guessing, but it could be that you're trying to buy from overseas? I don't know if there are restrictions on new buyers for that or not. I know new sellers can't sell overseas until they have a few sales under their belt. Not sure if it's the same for buyers or not.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I wondered about that too

I do hope the error message was'nt an error and that the OP has double checked their PayPal just in case payments did work. If I recall correctly, that happened in the past to another buyer

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Oh yes, good point. I forgot about that (wretched CRAFT disease :D). OP, check your PayPal account!

Something else I thought of, I wonder if the OP has verified their accout? I wonder if they haven't, if that could be stopping them for buying overseas?

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply