False Advertizement

A couple of months ago I purchased a LS/RC B6 2.4G RC Bait Boat , with remote control fishing finder ship w/3 battery AU .

Upon receiving this product I found I had been sent a cheap rc boat , with nowhere to attach a line , so I attached a clip and went down to the inlet to test drive this Bait Boat .

To my surprise it didn't even have enough power to drag a 20z star sinker along the bottom to getinto deap water . I then tried without  the sinker and yes it did drag the Mullie I had as bait in flat conditions , it wouldn't have any luck in surf or rough conditions .

Reason for this rant is where can I go to have this seller removed ?

Thanks

Bill

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

False Advertizement

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You can't have them removed.

But be aware of what you can do next time by reading here -

eBay Money Back Guarantee policy | eBay

Scroll down the page to 

When the item received by the buyer doesn't match the listing

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

False Advertizement

You can't get the seller removed. Not going to happen. All you can do is open a dispute for item not as described, assuming it's less than 30 days since the last ETA date. If the seller wants the item back, then they must send you a postage label, or the money to send it back if they are overseas. If they ignore your dispute, ask ebay to step in and help and you should get a refund. You should be able to ask ebay to step in and help after 4 days. If not, keep an eye on the dispute and click it as soon as it appears.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

False Advertizement

If sellers could be removed every time a buyer claimed an item was not up to scratch, there would be hardly anyone left on ebay.

That's not to say I don't appreciate your point, that the item was cheap and nasty,  nowhere near the quality you were expecting. I've had that happen too.

You could open a dispute with ebay but I am not sure how it would go. From what I can gather, you were sent the goods you ordered and they work, they are not broken, it is just they aren't the quality you thought they would be.

If the ad made any claims that are false eg about size, weight, what the items could do, then it is probably worth trying out an ebay claim.

You can give negative feedback too and state the reason why so that other buyers (or those who check feedback, at least) will be warned.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply